Business VoIP, also referred to as a cloud phone system, is the modern version of business phone service that utilizes an internet based connection instead of a landline connection. By sending your voice, video, and data communications through your internet network, your business can achieve a high-quality VoIP phone system for a fraction of traditional legacy setups. Business VoIP solutions differ from landline services as feature rich alternatives for small to medium sized businesses.
COMMUNICATE MORE EFFECTIVELY WITH Simply Technology HOSTED PBX!
Your business can now take advantage of an affordable, fully featured hosted PBX that is easy to manage and easy to deploy. The Simply Technology Hosted PBX provides a comprehensive suite of enterprise-grade features that helps your business communicate more efficiently, professionally, and conveniently.
- Big business feel, small business price
- Full Featured Solution
- Unlimited local and long distance (USA and Canada)
- Virtually no hardware to manage
- Provisioning & Support
- Moves, adds, and changes implemented remotely at no cost
- Keep your existing number
- Offsite Locations (satellite office, remote users)
- Scalable from 1 – 500 users
- User friendly customer web portal
- Unlimited software updates at no cost
- Use Your Existing Internet Connection
- Device lease program
Managed IT Services
Every industry in today’s ever-changing business market relies on technology to play a crucial role in day-to-day operations as well as growth. As your business grows, the dependency on IT management becomes increasingly important to ensure your network and systems are online and operating efficiently at all times. Simply Technology’s fully-managed and simplistic approach to IT Managed Services can make this possible. Through remote monitoring and management, we are able to proactively support your IT infrastructure 24/7, our monthly subscription pricing and a proactive approach to managing your IT infrastructure keeps you focused on your business. When an issue does arise, our technical experts can quickly provide a resolution; most of the time before you’re even aware that there was a problem at all.
Cloud Storage allows data to be remotely maintained, managed, and backed up. The service allows the users to store files online, so that they can access them from any location via the Internet.
Cloud PBX gives you access to PBX capabilities without the need for complicated and expensive equipment. Cloud PBX is a kind of hosted PBX or virtual PBX, meaning that all of the routing services are performed by your VoIP provider, rather than by an employee managing a PBX system in your office.
- File Sync Share
- Cloud Backups
- Cloud PBX
- Fax to Email
Networking and Structured Cabling
Network Infrastructure is a necessary advantage for all business functions. Network design and architecture play key roles in the implementation and management of your network. As a means of communication throughout your organization, networking solutions have a tremendous impact on your daily operations.
- Network Security and Infrastructure
- Business Wi-Fi & Management
- Structured Cabling
Credit Card Processing
- Facilitate quick, efficient credit, debit and ACH payments online
- Stay connected and accept payments any time, from anywhere
- Authorize transactions quickly and efficiently at the point of sale
- Accept payments online within a secure gateway
- Comply with PCI DSS standards for reduced risk and reduced costs
Surveillance / Security Systems
- Businesses need to make sure that their investments are protected against losses from the public and their own employees. Security cameras are one of the first things that business owners invest in while starting up a business.
Security System Benefits
- Prevent unauthorized entry
- Deter public theft
- Reduced cost insurance premium
- Protect against fraudulent claims
- Deter Employee theft
- IP Based Door Access and Entry Control Systems Integrate with IP Camera Surveillance Systems to Provide a Complete Security System. The IP Reader connects directly to the Ethernet network and is powered by PoE. IP door readers have the advantage of being very easy to install.